海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 从网上看到的, 大家来讨论一下, 养育子女的观点。。。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 从网上看到的, 大家来讨论一下, 养育子女的观点。。。   
所跟贴 从网上看到的, 大家来讨论一下, 养育子女的观点。。。 -- 孤枕难眠 - (342 Byte) 2004-11-24 周三, 04:15 (1100 reads)
Crush

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校

加入时间: 2004/07/05
文章: 122

海归分: 14436

文章标题: Agree with the later, (252 reads)      时间: 2004-11-24 周三, 13:48   

作者:Crush海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

However, I try my best to "return" to my parents because they love me so and I love them too. That is also what their genaration have expected...more or less.

I agree with the later because I think giving birth to the children then raising them is the parents' choice not the children's. I don't necessary agree with people saying "I did all everything for you and because of you". What motivates the parents first to get pregnant is their needs not the children's needs. The children didn't ask to be born in the first place.

That is not to say the children shouldn't repect their parents and take care of them when they are older. I do think the children have the responsibility to take care of their elderly parents; as the parents have the responsiblity to raise their kids. In the U.S., the children have little respect for their parents and they don't normally feel responsible for their elderlies. That is sick for me. We Chinese should keep our good tradition regardless where we live.

作者:Crush海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖][八卦江湖]中科院院士段振豪包养二奶,小三,小四,养私生女(有图有真相) 海归酒吧 2011-7-11 周一, 09:18
美国妈妈,受不了生活压力,携四子女投河自尽 海归商务 2011-4-15 周五, 18:07
【华佗免费出诊】破落户心态是俺上不了名牌学校,俺的子女也得上国鸡学校;俺用... 春秋茶馆 2011-1-27 周四, 00:21
[波儿的小波]正告男人们:男人之间的纷争,不应让女人加入。。。 海归酒吧 2010-9-28 周二, 07:28
【明眼看人性】陆川的南京大屠杀逼真的杀人强奸场面,不适合所有观众。所以【电... 生活风情 2009-4-20 周一, 12:24
[分享]儿子的忠告 给女儿的忠告(做儿子女儿的非看不可,生儿子女儿的更要看) 海归茶馆 2008-8-12 周二, 23:01
此乃转载,不代表本人观点。经济类。 海归主坛 2008-7-14 周一, 23:32
富男人花心,买的是女人身体,而穷男人花心,要的是女人的命。(转给村长) 生活风情 2008-1-19 周六, 18:50

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Crush离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.