海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 没事找事系列:【视频】Casablanca机场告别——最经典浪漫的一场戏,我把台词都抄下来了。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 没事找事系列:【视频】Casablanca机场告别——最经典浪漫的一场戏,我把台词都抄下来了。   
安普若
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归元勋

头衔: 海归元勋
声望: 大师
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/21
文章: 26038
来自: 中国美国的飞机上
海归分: 4196257

文章标题: 没事找事系列:【视频】Casablanca机场告别——最经典浪漫的一场戏,我把台词都抄下来了。 (2410 reads)      时间: 2008-7-29 周二, 07:09   

作者:安普若海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

<object><param></param><param></param></object>

RICK: Because you're getting on that plane.

ILSA: I don't understand. What about you?

RICK: I'm staying here with him 'til the plane gets safely away.

ILSA: No, Richard, no. What has happened to you? Last night we said --

RICK: Last night, we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then and it all adds up to one thing. You're getting on that plan with victor where you belongs.

ILSA: But Richard, no, I, I --

RICK: -- You've got listen to me. Do you have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of then we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louis?

ILSA: You're saying this only to make me go.

RICK: I'm saying it because it's true. Insde of us we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the hting that keeps him going. if that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it.

ILSA: No

RICK: Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

ILSA: But what about us?

RICK: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we'd lost it, until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

ILSA: And I said I would never leave you.

RICK: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going you can't follow. What I've got to do you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at beling noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beens in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now ...

Ilsa's eyes well up with tears. Rich puts his hand to her chin and raises her face to meet his own.

RICK: Here's looking at you, kid.

抄写自:

https://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/casablanca.pdf

作者:安普若海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
没事找事系列:【视频】华尔街的中国女人(1) 海归主坛 2009-11-30 周一, 11:52
没事找事系列:【视频】中華民國七十年國慶閱兵 - 陸軍長城部隊^^踢正步(... 海归茶馆 2009-10-04 周日, 11:21
没事找事系列:【视频】她讲的不错——柴静 海归茶馆 2009-9-20 周日, 00:39
没事找事系列:【视频】陈其钢的奥运歌曲到底抄袭没有抄袭谭盾的旋律? 海归茶馆 2008-8-09 周六, 13:58
没事找事系列:【视频】BBC Profumo scandal story ... 海归茶馆 2008-8-03 周日, 03:58
没事找事系列:【视频】偉忠媽媽的眷村——送给这里的台湾朋友 海归茶馆 2008-7-22 周二, 05:46
逗你玩系列:【视频】看看广告片是如何拍出的?——RIMOWA : EVER... 海归茶馆 2008-6-16 周一, 14:47
逗你玩系列:【视频】JBS 的广告 海归茶馆 2008-1-24 周四, 03:50

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 安普若离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码什么是QQ号码? MSN
  • 没事找事系列:【视频】Casablanca机场告别——最经典浪漫的一场戏,我把台词都抄下来了。 -- 安普若 - (2115 Byte) 2008-7-29 周二, 07:09 (2410 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.