海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: question, technical by nature for most part, and other stuff
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 question, technical by nature for most part, and other stuff   
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/06/06
文章: 5263
来自: 外星
海归分: 664766

文章标题: question, technical by nature for most part, and other stuff (933 reads)      时间: 2006-2-15 周三, 21:19   

作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

i see no conflicts of interests between what's here and what i want to do: moving off site to set up a separate blog

the reason for this is because each time on one particular subject, there could only be a certain portion of the general traffic be interested in the same subject...while my intension is to develop a discussion, the new posts interrupt the traffic

the only way to solve this is to set a separate but dedicated small traffic domain off site

i do not compete against anyone because i have no commerical gain out of this, nor do i care to gaina virtual brand name either. therefore there is no conflict of interest with any other parties

now, let's look at the technical part

it only costs 12 dollars a month to have yahoo host a simple web site basically the dead type but with e-mail communications

then it is free to get a blog set up and perhaps could link that to such a cheap site. this way the blog host places gets traffic, we would get a traffic domain where discussions can be taking place more dedicated

rss or atom, both new to me. any suggestions to make this work simple and easy so no one would add a few gray hair because of this?

i already registered a 250forum.com and i am paying for another web site (basically dummy site i do not even go to myself) hosting already anyway
i intend to swap the web site to 250forum.com and add blog links there

would like to know which blog host should i set it up at and what would be the safe, simple and easy to do to accomplish just that?

again this is no commercial efforts, i would hate to waste much time to set it up. just like to have a dedicated traffic on concentrated subjects covering
career, arts & collections, new tech watch, international politics, history, literature and poetry, photography, life styles....whoever would like to find the subjects of their own interests would be able to stop by any time and still be able to pick up the subjects at their own paces...

thanks

作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[插件]线上副业Part-time-销售 时间灵活 可居家 海归招聘 2024-5-21 周二, 09:46
[原创] -自由灵活的第二职业(part time) 海归招聘 2024-5-18 周六, 10:03
[原创] -自由灵活的第二职业(part time) 海归招聘 2024-5-13 周一, 23:37
[原创] -自由灵活的第二职业(part time) 海归招聘 2024-4-25 周四, 00:33
宝妈 留学生均可或想找第二职业者(part time) 海归招聘 2024-3-21 周四, 16:30
宝妈 留学生均可或想找第二职业者(part time) 海归招聘 2024-3-21 周四, 16:27
[讨论]招聘Part time job人员:时间灵活自由+工作轻松有趣 海归招聘 2024-3-14 周四, 09:55
海外宝妈 留学生均可或想找第二职业者(part time) 海归招聘 2023-11-23 周四, 14:16

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 250离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.