海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 近来总是收到一些不明邮件, 有数百或数千万美元欲投资或分享. 现帖一个上来, 供大家欣赏. 如感兴趣, 我今后收到了再帖.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 近来总是收到一些不明邮件, 有数百或数千万美元欲投资或分享. 现帖一个上来, 供大家欣赏. 如感兴趣, 我今后收到了再帖.   
dongbeilaoge
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归上校

头衔: 海归上校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2004/02/20
文章: 786
来自: 现居美国
海归分: 93861

文章标题: 近来总是收到一些不明邮件, 有数百或数千万美元欲投资或分享. 现帖一个上来, 供大家欣赏. 如感兴趣, 我今后收到了再帖. (1175 reads)      时间: 2005-8-30 周二, 10:28   

作者:dongbeilaoge海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

It is my pleasure to write you after my seven days fasting and prayers and much consideration since I can not be able to see you face to face at first.Being the first and the only child of my father, late Chief David Kone from Freetown in Republic of Serelone West Africa I am 19years of age. My father waslimited liability Diamond and gold merchant in Freetown before his untimely death after his business trip to SWITZERLAND, to negotiate on a business. A week after he came back from SWISS, he was assassinated with my mother by unknown assassins.

Which my mother died, instantly, but my father died after five days in hospital, on that faithful afternoon. I didn磘 know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother. But before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (may his soul rest in perfect peace) he disclose to me that he deposited the sum of $7.5 million U.S dollars in a private Bank Abidjan Ivory Coast.That the money was meant for establishing his business he wanted to invest in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin . He single handed me over the document and logging and verifying informations , and instructed me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it.

Now I have succeeded in locating the BANK in Abidjan and also confirmed the fund is in there , most honest and confidentiality. Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from The Bank to your account abroad so that we should manage and invest it in any lucrative business in your country and also I can contiune my education which stopped since my parents death.I am Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss how you can assist me.

作者:dongbeilaoge海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
祝贺孤独街当酒吧版竹,特别送上我这两年照的妹妹的照片,供大家欣赏。 海归酒吧 2006-5-23 周二, 12:16
[分享]上海!—— 巨幅宽屏摄影欣赏 (图) 生活风情 2007-10-12 周五, 00:37
[转帖]请问安校长“创刊62年没有出过假新闻”人民日报旗下的人民搜索招股书... 海归商务 2012-1-19 周四, 11:58
VC系列:风投全面收缩表象背后:中国互联网暗藏巨大投资金矿(转帖) 海归主坛 2009-3-04 周三, 09:35
[公司购并需求]欲收购一家年营业额在5百万~1千万美元的主营IT,BPO的... 海归主坛 2007-10-12 周五, 13:52
[分享]关于星新一-----给奔放兄及其他感兴趣者 海归书评 2006-10-06 周五, 19:38
您想在汽车服务领域投资创业,进来看看,优惠提供名牌全自动电脑洗车机.(北京) 创业论坛 2006-9-05 周二, 18:09
ZT: 美国股民花钱,中国政府买单,看中国股市。 一篇美国的投资报告读后感 海归论坛 2005-11-07 周一, 07:05

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 dongbeilaoge离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.