海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 3mi互动联谊俱乐部
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 3mi互动联谊俱乐部   
3mi互动联谊
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: 3mi互动联谊俱乐部 (1213 reads)      时间: 2004-12-09 周四, 17:59      

作者:游客海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Hi, I hope you are well,

I refer to your recent enquiry regarding meeting new people the FUN way with our team at the 3 minute introduction, or 3mi as we are fast becoming known.

It has taken a little longer than anticipated to get everything arranged here in Shanghai but I am pleased to inform you that the first event is arranged for 15 December with others
pencilled in for before Christmas, if people are available. We are also putting together a full program of many Fun, Interesting and Varied Events for the New Year.

I have attached a personal invitation for you. You can also email this or give it to any friends or contacts to invite them along. All I ask is that anyone who is coming registers with us first because we need an equal balance of men and women at each party.

The first party is on 15 December at pm7:30 pm.
Number 5 Café and Bar, 5 The Bund, (Entrance 20 Guangdong Lu)

I am sure you all want to have the opportunity to try the service out before deciding if it is for you so the cost for the evening is a reduced price of only 80 RMB.

To ensure equal amounts of men and women it is very important that everyone registers with us first, so if you have not yet done so please email details of your
full name, age, sex, contact telephone number, where you found out about the 3 minute introduction and the type of person you would like to meet. Also what language you speak and if you are happy conversing in English and/or Chinese.

Everyone is looking forward to the first of many great parties here in Shanghai. Spread the word with friends and colleagues and let’s have a fantastic evening.
I look forward to seeing you on the 15th.
John

www.3mi.com.cn

您好!
关于:一个瞬间将众所周知、激动人心的互动联谊派对 “3minute introduction, or 3mi”
很高兴邀请您出席我们将在本月15日举办的一个期待已久的首场互动联谊派对。同样我们有更多的朋友只能期待新一年的派对,如果您有兴趣的话,请尽早让我们知道。
我在这里发出一份请柬在您的附件里,您可以电邮给您的朋友或是邀请他们/她们一同出席。我们举办的每一场派对需要有相同多的男士和女士,请您的朋友尽早把个人资料电邮给我们,以便我们更好地为他/她安排。
首场派对时间:12月15日晚7:30 外滩5号Number 5咖啡吧(广东路20号)
我们帮您和所有朋友安排了一个交友尝试服务,因此需要您付人民币80元的优惠成本费用
为了确保每场派对有相同数量的男士和女士,所有朋友在出席派对之前须传送个人资料给我们。因此,如果您还没有传送个人资料给我们,请填写:您的全名、年龄、性别、联系电话,获取此信息渠道、您的交友要求,可以用中文或是英文交流。
许多朋友正在争先恐后地争取上海首场激情派队,告诉您的朋友和同事这个激动人心的消息,让我们相聚在一个梦幻的夜晚

期待您的光临
John

www.3mi.com.cn

作者:游客海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归酒吧 2004-12-09 周四, 17:59
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归论坛 2004-12-08 周三, 15:11
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归论坛 2004-12-08 周三, 15:10
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归论坛 2004-12-08 周三, 15:09
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归茶馆 2004-12-08 周三, 15:08
3mi互动联谊俱乐部 海归酒吧 2004-12-08 周三, 15:07
[原创]卡玛俱乐部 海归商务 2015-4-22 周三, 12:29
郑州枫华——四季度假酒店& 高尔夫俱乐部 海归商务 2014-4-29 周二, 17:38

返回顶端
  • 3mi互动联谊俱乐部 -- 3mi互动联谊 - (2248 Byte) 2004-12-09 周四, 17:59 (1213 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.