海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 黄金,黄金 , 5月31号的NOTES,发给这儿的一些朋友
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 谈股论金           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 黄金,黄金 , 5月31号的NOTES,发给这儿的一些朋友   
nflfan2007

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2007/02/11
文章: 702

海归分: 41230

文章标题: 黄金,黄金 , 5月31号的NOTES,发给这儿的一些朋友 (1976 reads)      时间: 2011-7-13 周三, 03:36   

作者:nflfan2007谈股论金 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

5月31号的NOTES,一个月前发给了这里的一些朋友. 现在黄金又要创新高了Smile

U.S near term overview and the risks
The global financial market is in a crossroad since for last several months after a big rally since Sep 2010. There was a much expected pull back across major financial markets for almost all the financial asset classes.
Risk assets such as commodity experienced a substantial slump in last three months with the exception of Gold (of course, gold was off the new high as well but did suffered the least among major trading assets.)
The U.S economy is in a moderate recover with strong re-bounce from manufacture, IT spending and with a very sluggish recover on the housing sector. The current equity market sectors development did reflect the current weak housing market with the underperformance finance and housing sectors. However, with credit term easing and historically new low interest rates, the housing market may have a slow turn around this summer and will accelerate itself to next two years with job growth, low interest rate and much easier underwriting standards. If that happened, it would mean the economy recover will have a solid foot for the middle term. The sluggish housing market recover should warranty the low interest rates by Fed Reserve for an extended period, which will hurt U.S $ in the middle term.

U.S market Risks
The U.S., however is struggling with a debt ceiling lift political fight right now. Republics still strongly disapprove the debt ceiling lift without big concessions from the White House. Even the chance of U.S. default is very limited. The consequence of the U.S government default could mean the rewrite of global financial system rules and a financial crisis much bigger than 2008. This could be the biggest risk in today’s market. With this risk in place, currencies such as Euro and Gold, oil will have strong near term support. The next two months would be critical to watch this risk. Any major asset allocation should be delayed till the final compromise reached between the Republics and the Democrats

European Debt worries
The European market is still worrying about PIGS and especially Greeks debt restructure. As long as Spain and Italy government bonds are stable, we may Not see a market tsunami in the near term. However, any debt new rescue package of PIGS would give support on commodities especially the Gold.
Summary
My current market view is neutral in the near term on equity and commodities. However, I would still hold Gold portfolio to hedge any U.S and European debt risks. BTW, China only holds around $40 B gold in their 3 trillion foreign reserves. Chinese will buy into any dip to diversify their portfolio as well.
At this stage, I would buy some small to middle size fast growth tech sector firm because of the huge cash tech giants holds on right now. I would also buy dip commodity rich small/middle firms because Chinese sovereign fund and state run companies are actively looking for that.
I would also hold some cash to weather any possible headwind next two-three months. I have the faith on U.S could solve debt ceiling issues on time without hurt financial markets. But I will keep alert on the risk side as well.
One word for silver, silver is not in any major countries central bank reserve. It is much different than Gold.

作者:nflfan2007谈股论金 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[听秋论金]5月12号晚间黄金行情分析 谈股论金 2010-5-12 周三, 23:02
写在今年8月22号的NOTES, "Now is quite s... 谈股论金 2011-10-28 周五, 03:43
九哥基本定下9月初去纽约曼哈顿拍电影,朋友们请联系我,有上镜的机会。我的地... 行行摄摄 2013-7-26 周五, 22:08
九哥基本定下9月初去纽约曼哈顿拍电影,朋友们请联系我,有上镜的机会。我的地... 生活风情 2013-7-26 周五, 22:07
九哥基本定下9月初去纽约曼哈顿拍电影,朋友们请联系我,有上镜的机会。我的地... 海归酒吧 2013-7-26 周五, 22:07
九哥基本定下9月初去纽约曼哈顿拍电影,朋友们请联系我,有上镜的机会。我的地... 海归茶馆 2013-7-26 周五, 22:06
基本定下9月初去纽约曼哈顿拍电影,朋友们请联系我,有上镜的机会。我的地址是... 海归主坛 2013-7-26 周五, 22:04
上海吃喝玩乐系列:【精彩照片】上海外滩3号 -- 献给那天一起去玩的朋友 海归茶馆 2004-6-29 周二, 00:30

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 nflfan2007离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 谈股论金           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.