海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Since 250 and other 大佬 are absent tonight and since I am home alone
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Since 250 and other 大佬 are absent tonight and since I am home alone   
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: Since 250 and other 大佬 are absent tonight and since I am home alone (954 reads)      时间: 2005-12-25 周日, 08:54   

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

facing two cats, please allow me to give you my two dollars for your reference on the subject of showoff as a Chinese.
The best way to show off is to use your intelligence, your expertise in your field, your English proficiency, your communication skills, and your well rounded personality, and the last but the utmost important: attitude dictates altitude; attitude determines wheather you are above multitude. If you are lack of the above, you need material things to "arm yourself to the teeth," so to speak. Now it will cost you, a lot!
1)Get a nice car. Mercedes C class, E class, S class, or M class or R. You may even impress your boss if you had a Maybach. BMW is not bad too. 3-, 5-, or 7-, X5 or even X3. Personally I prefer a Maserati designed by Pininfarina with F-1 inspiration;
2)You need nice suits, preferrably Ravazzolo's custom-made ones, so-called with Arte Della Sartoria; Thomas Pink's custom shirts with hundreds of fabrics and plenty of cuff and collar styles to choose from. Custom-made suit/shirt must go with above average dressing shoes. The ones coming to my mind are Bruno Magli's Socrate black calf shoes, Magnanni Louie's brown shoes, or Ralph Lauren's crocodile cap-toe Oxford;
3)Since you cannot take your big house with you physically to show off, you need a really good watch to catch others' eyes. A Rolex oyster, or an Omega or an Audemars Piguet if you have some serious money to burn.
4)A pair of first class sunglasses will make you look even more cool. Cartier's limited-edition Santos-Dumont sunglasses with brushed platinum or gold frame is the perfect match.

If the above-mentioned are still not working, please let me know. Rolling Eyes Laughing Very Happy Mr. Green

Happy holidays, to be politically correct.

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
总结我经验:将互联网视做商业的人无一例外的失败,将互联网视作政治的人,都成... 海归主坛 2021-1-30 周六, 14:33
加勒比海迷人的夜晚 Tonight I celebrate my love... 高山流水 2018-5-04 周五, 10:41
继王石和田朴珺之后的大佬和佳人组合,看看什么样的女人能拿下顶尖级大佬。 海归茶馆 2016-7-18 周一, 23:12
【80年代的重温】Tonight 海归茶馆 2015-10-07 周三, 13:57
[新闻]解密习总访美随访的商界大佬背景 海归主坛 2015-9-21 周一, 06:55
【经典回顾】鬼佬乐队正唱中文歌,你听过没?Citybeat - 暖流 19... 海归茶馆 2015-4-19 周日, 20:26
【时光倒流80年代】Disco 音乐---Tonight 小草乐园 2015-3-16 周一, 18:13
咨询一下各位大佬,partner要更多股份怎么办? 海归主坛 2015-2-26 周四, 01:58

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.