海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生 (1337 reads)      时间: 2005-12-23 周五, 09:46   

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

你好,斯汀,我很抱歉最近没有经常联系。我也忙于很多事情。

在美国南卡罗莱纳州所有的鲜花和灌木都需要在酷热季节之前被整理。我也试着收养一个6岁的小男孩,他需要一个家,需要一对养父母。

我喜欢收养小孩,但是这里很少有中意的,并且必要的文件和手续使你心乱如麻,而且你做的一切都要完美无缺。 在任何地方,战争都是无益于商业和旅游业的,真希望战争快点结束,伊拉克的人民尽快获得自由,开始重建家园。一旦一切成为现实,我也希望尽快步入正轨。

SARS真得很可怕,在美国我们也发现了一些病例,我真害怕它会成为这个世纪的顽症,我在这里一家医院里工作,我们也开始实施分类和一些保护措施,以防治SARS的不期而至,我们也告诉这里的每一个人,只要你没有去过中国或别的亚洲国家,你就不可能感染上SARS,我很担心一旦SARS降临这里,传播不会用太长时间,我真的害怕。

你必须使你和你的家庭保持足够警惕,你那里SARS的情况真和新闻里描述的那样糟糕吗?

我也很喜欢电脑游戏,我不知道为什么?我猜想是我缺少竞争意识吧,而且玩游戏的确是一件有意思的事,我确实喜欢音乐,我喜欢各种各样的音乐,但是我不知道怎样为你去下载MP3,但是我的弟弟是计算机专家,我会去问他如何下载,他绝对乐意去帮助我,

我希望你和你可爱的妻子一切都好,并且希望她快乐,现在对于任何人都是艰难时刻,或许有一天战争结束时,SRAS也不再成为一种威胁的时候,那时我和我的丈夫将会去北京度假,你也能领我们转转。

不管怎么说,给我写信吧。斯汀,保重,以后再聊。

Hi Sting,I'm so sorry I haven't written lately.

I've been so busy with many things. It's the spring season here in South Carolina and all the flowers and bushes need to be planted before the heat sets in hard.

I'm also trying to foster parent a little 6 year old boy who needs a home. I'd like to adopt, but there are no babies here that aren't spoken for already. The paper work and the court hearings the state makes you go through are awful.

But, it's what you must do the be successful. The war is bad for business and tourism everywhere. Hopefully, it will be over soon and the people in Iraq can be liberated and begin to rebuild. Once that happens I hope things will return to normal. SARS is awful.

We've had a few cases in the USA. I'm terrified that it may become the epidemic of the century. I work at a hospital here and they've begun many classes and safeguards to prevent the spread if it actually does come here in force.

They're telling everyone here that unless you've been somewhere in China or one of the Asian countries that you would not likely every contract it. I'm afraid that it won't take much for SARS to spread once it does get here. It's really scary.

You make sure you and your family take precautions. Is it as bad there as the news portrays? I like to play PC games also. I don't know why...I guess I'm just a little competitive and besides that it can be fun. I do like music.

I like all kinds of music. I don't know how to download Mp3 music for you, but my brother is somewhat of a computer man and I'll ask him about downloading that for you.

He'll know and help me through it. I hope you and your lovely wife are doing well and she's happy now. These are stressful times for everyone.

Maybe one day when the war is over and SARS is no longer a threat, my husband and I can go to Beijing for a holiday and you can show us around. Anyway, write me soon.

Talk with you later Sting and take care! Your friend, Pam ;o)

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
斯汀网络通信录(连载6) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:42
斯汀网络通信录(连载5) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:39
斯汀网络通信录(连载4) 如果对文中有不同的见解,请指出来,谢谢 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:30
斯汀网络通信录(连载3) 海归论坛 2005-12-17 周六, 09:48
斯汀网络通信录(连载2) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 14:46
斯汀网络通信录(连载1) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 11:01
斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:52
斯汀网络通信录连载(8)--一位美国DINC家庭的善良女主人 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:49

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • 斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生 -- 山东斯汀 - (2676 Byte) 2005-12-23 周五, 09:46 (1337 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.