海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 哪位给解释一下: "Stay Hungry, Stay foolish"? 特别是这个"Stay foolish" 是什么意思?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 哪位给解释一下: "Stay Hungry, Stay foolish"? 特别是这个"Stay foolish" 是什么意思?   
所跟贴 哪位给解释一下: "Stay Hungry, Stay foolish"? 特别是这个"Stay foolish" 是什么意思? -- redbook - (252 Byte) 2005-6-28 周二, 07:20 (1649 reads)
亚历山大

头衔: 海归中士

加入时间: 2005/03/02
文章: 12

海归分: 907

文章标题: Steve Job's speech at Stanford commencement this year (270 reads)      时间: 2005-6-28 周二, 12:41   

作者:亚历山大海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

As keynote speaker, Steve used "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" to wrap up his speech at Stanford commencement this year... Here I post the last paragraph of his speech for your guys reference, the phrase is much easier to understand within context...

APPLAUSE.
When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalogue, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was created by a fellow named Stuart Brand not far from here in Menlo Park, and he brought it to life with his poetic touch. This was in the last ‘60s, before personal computers and desktop publishing, so it was all made with typewriters, scissors and Polaroid cameras. It was sort of like Google in paperback form thirty-five years before Google came along. It was idealistic, overflowing with neat tools and great notions. Stuart and his team put out several issues of The Whole Earth Catalogue, and then when it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s and I was your age. On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. Beneath it were the words “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” It was their farewell message as they signed off. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” And I have always wished that for myself, and now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you. Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Thank you all, very much.
PROLONGED APPLAUSE.

作者:亚历山大海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]薛蛮子吃窝窝头操中南海的心:"做大V感觉像当皇上,网络没... 海归茶馆 2013-9-15 周日, 15:28
抱歉抱歉, 才来! 解释一下昨天把校长"十大作家"的贴... 海归茶馆 2004-6-30 周三, 23:09
宗教战争浅释 海归商务 2023-10-15 周日, 20:44
再谈所谓"无缘无故"的恨 海归商务 2023-10-09 周一, 21:49
美国的"安全保证"让以色列有恃无恐 海归商务 2023-7-08 周六, 18:41
[转贴] "通俄门"是美国政治史上最大的骗局! 海归商务 2023-5-18 周四, 11:28
[修改重发] 试论何谓"大重置" 海归商务 2023-3-14 周二, 15:47
[旧作] 再谈疫情的"虚"与"实" 海归商务 2023-3-06 周一, 01:05

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 亚历山大离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.