海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [问题]向乡亲们请安,并诚恳的求教!(非诚勿扰)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [问题]向乡亲们请安,并诚恳的求教!(非诚勿扰)   
所跟贴 [问题]向乡亲们请安,并诚恳的求教!(非诚勿扰) -- ee - (397 Byte) 2011-1-14 周五, 09:59 (3877 reads)
sap

头衔: 海归少尉
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2006/02/24
文章: 26

海归分: 2917

文章标题: my two cents (823 reads)      时间: 2011-1-15 周六, 05:26

作者:sap海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

This is a real story
I had a schoolmate in US 18 years ago, he was engineer major and I was in economics major, he find a job as computer programmer and I become a restaurant owner after graduation. we make about the same money, but I spend about double time than him and receive much more pressure than him.
After several years, I decided I want to end this kind of life style of spending more than 80 hours a week, so I end my business and decided to start new career, after some market research, I choose the direction of ERP.
at the same time, my friend also decided to change his career path, although he make 6 figure income already, this is because his wife is going to graduate from medical school and he think as a man in the family, he should always make more money than his wife.
He quit his job, and start his own business, after the first couple of years, he finally focus on dental equipment, he has operation in both US and China, he spend most of his time travelling in both US or China, his business let he make around 150k after all the expenses a year now, but he create more than twenty jobs in two countries. Ho told me that he plan to move to other medical equipment. I just meet his a while ago, he looks at least 5 years old than I although he is really 3 year younger that I.
Now I am worked as an independent consultant and also travel a lot, I make between 120 -150ph + expense, I do not need to do annually review and decided where I want to work and when I want to work, I can have vacations with my family when I want to. But as an consultant I have to be very sensitive to the market and new technology, because only in that way I will be easy to marketable.
This is the first time I wrote such a lot here although I have the diver of haiguinet many years. Just share my experience for your reference.

Good luck!

作者:sap海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
波姐及众乡亲们请进,实在忍不住了 生活风情 2008-2-26 周二, 12:21
乡亲们请暂停两天贴歌 高山流水 2014-11-01 周六, 23:44
乡亲们:新年好!(另外请发短信给老狼的乡亲们请进) 海归主坛 2008-2-06 周三, 18:08
两天后到上海,跟上海的乡亲们请安。请教大家一个问题 海归论坛 2004-6-19 周六, 00:18
紧急通知:在北京的乡亲们请注意 海归论坛 2004-1-14 周三, 09:49
【欢度元旦】《帕米尔,我的家乡多么美》,祝大家新年好! 高山流水 2011-12-31 周六, 03:14
[分享] 《非诚勿扰》迎来最牛相亲哥 相亲266次恋爱0次(图) 海归茶馆 2011-8-13 周六, 21:13
[讨论]今晚江苏台的非诚勿扰相亲中一个来自houston的上海40男.让我... 海归酒吧 2010-12-19 周日, 23:22

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 sap离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.