question, technical by nature for most part, and other stuff
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归商务

#1: question, technical by nature for most part, and other stuff (963 reads) 作者: 250来自: 外星 文章时间: 2006-2-15 周三, 21:19
    —
作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

i see no conflicts of interests between what's here and what i want to do: moving off site to set up a separate blog

the reason for this is because each time on one particular subject, there could only be a certain portion of the general traffic be interested in the same subject...while my intension is to develop a discussion, the new posts interrupt the traffic

the only way to solve this is to set a separate but dedicated small traffic domain off site

i do not compete against anyone because i have no commerical gain out of this, nor do i care to gaina virtual brand name either. therefore there is no conflict of interest with any other parties

now, let's look at the technical part

it only costs 12 dollars a month to have yahoo host a simple web site basically the dead type but with e-mail communications

then it is free to get a blog set up and perhaps could link that to such a cheap site. this way the blog host places gets traffic, we would get a traffic domain where discussions can be taking place more dedicated

rss or atom, both new to me. any suggestions to make this work simple and easy so no one would add a few gray hair because of this?

i already registered a 250forum.com and i am paying for another web site (basically dummy site i do not even go to myself) hosting already anyway
i intend to swap the web site to 250forum.com and add blog links there

would like to know which blog host should i set it up at and what would be the safe, simple and easy to do to accomplish just that?

again this is no commercial efforts, i would hate to waste much time to set it up. just like to have a dedicated traffic on concentrated subjects covering
career, arts & collections, new tech watch, international politics, history, literature and poetry, photography, life styles....whoever would like to find the subjects of their own interests would be able to stop by any time and still be able to pick up the subjects at their own paces...

thanks

作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

海归论坛 -> 海归商务

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共1